It's no secret that music runs deep in our veins. Lil' Jack is already showing signs that he has his own taste in tunes of varied genres! So here we share with you songs on his 1st Spotify playlist, Jack Jams.
1. Smokey Joe's Cafe by The Coasters
2. One Kiss Lead to Another by The Coasters **
3. Jumpin' Jack Flash by The Rolling Stones
4. You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon
5. Wildflowers by Tom Petty
6. Stand By Me by Ben E. King
7. Walking on Broken Glass covered by Lake Street Dive
8. L-O-V-E covered by Gregory Porter
9. Moonshadow by Cat Stevens/Yusuf
10. When We Were Young by Thomas Loof (instrumental cover)*
11. Skinny Love by David Fischbein (instrumental cover)*
*Songs go in progression of "play time" to "nap time" with the instrumental covers having two thumbs up (or legs up, or arms up, whatever he can manage) for being excellent when falling asleep.
** Mama gives him kisses each time they make the sound in this song, he gives lots of smiles :)
Click on each of the blue links to enjoy - let us know which one is your favorite on the list!
Three is a magic number
Yes it is, it's a magic number
Somewhere in ancient mystic trinity
You get three as a magic number
The past and the present and the future
Faith and Hope and Charity
The heart and the brain and the body
Give you three as a magic number
A man and a woman had a little baby
Yes, they did
They had three in the family
That's a magic number
lyrics from "Three Is a Magic Number"
the pilot episode of the Schoolhouse Rock!
Little man, Jack, turned 3 months this 14th of July!
Last week, we headed down to Williamsburg VA so Jack could meet his Nana and to celebrate his first Forth of July! Let's just say they hit it off with a boom and bang just like fireworks. Jack and Nana had so many "chats" and laughs, it's like they've been life long friends! He couldn't have been happier.
Welcome to Details & Highlights! My name is Marjorie and this is my little online journal. It began as our wedding website, which I then revamped and kept as a way to record our adventures and memories.
PLACES WE SHOP!