As of this past Sunday, October 14th, half a year has gone by already since Jack was born. That's right, he's half way through his first trip around the sun and here are some of the latest deets about what he's been up to/new to him:
1. A tooth has sprouted in the lower front of his mouth!
2. He babbles things like mamamamama and bababababab a lot. We like to think he's saying Mama
3. Can't get enough of the Jolly Jumper! Starts kicking his legs around to indicate he wants to jump.
4. Although he's 6 months old, he currently fits into 9 month old clothing.
5. Gets the biggest kick out of Jolene and lets out a big belly laugh whenever she looks his way.
6. Loves sweet potatoes, peas, prunes, mango, apple sauce, oatmeal cereal but dislikes rice cereal. That stuff is for peasants.
Hopefully you're enjoying your trip around the sun too. Keep a good eye out for Jack Jams II coming out on Spotify soon! We'll share it here with you when it drops. Peace!
Hi there! Our names are Marjorie & Peter. Welcome to our little corner of the web, Details & Highlights - formerly our wedding website! We revamped and kept it going for the fun of it.
PLACES WE SHOP!
© 2018 DETAILS & HIGHLIGHTS
BRANDING BY LITTLE MIGHTY PRESS