Life, lately, has been exciting, to say the least and also so full, which is why we've been away from our blog for the past couple of months! We'll have some big news to share soon but for now here are a few updates on what's been happening:
1. Starting off in the new year, Jack learned to crawl....fast! And soon he was standing and now cruising. And basically, we have no free time now because he's on the move at all times.
2. Jolene has learned (finally) that not all outings are for going to the Park. She's getting really into discovering new parts of the neighborhood.
3. Pete got the flu and Jack got sick so that was a major reason to be MIA from the interwebs - just had no time!
4. LittleMIGHTYpress has some new work up on the instagram - check it out!
5. Still deciding how to celebrate Jack's up coming first birthday and the theme...should probably start a pintrest board, like now because we have a month and a half left. How has a full year already almost gone by? Keep you posted on the design deets...
6. We're slightly obsessed with Starz series Outlander. So good! Have you seen it?!?!?!?!
And if you're wondering about the quote above, it just really resonated with me. It's good to have a focus when you're just trying to get by day by day. Each day counts! And we're sure working on building the future that we're dreaming of.
Hi there! Our names are Marjorie & Peter. Welcome to our little corner of the web, Details & Highlights - formerly our wedding website! We revamped and kept it going for the fun of it.
PLACES WE SHOP!
© 2018 DETAILS & HIGHLIGHTS
BRANDING BY LITTLE MIGHTY PRESS